Yeast Infection Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of yeast vaginitis.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Am I contagious?
- For how long?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
- How do I avoid passing the infection to others?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having yeast vaginitis again?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
Continue to Yeast Infection Specialist
- Barousse MM, Van Der Pol BJ, Fortenberry D, Orr D, Fidel PL Jr. Vaginal yeast colonisation, prevalence of vaginitis, and associated local immunity in adolescents. Sex Transm Infect. 2004 Feb;80(1):48-53. 
- Dun E. Antifungal resistance in yeast vaginitis. Yale J Biol Med. 1999 Jul-Aug;72(4):281-5. 
- Spence D. Candidiasis (vulvovaginal). Clin Evid. 2004 Dec;(12):2493-511.