Wilms Tumor Incidence
Facts about Wilm's tumor:
- About 1 out of 200,000 children in the US develop Wilm's tumor each year.
- Wilm's tumor is most common in children who are 3 years old.
Continue to Wilms Tumor Symptoms
- Blakely ML, Shamberger RC, et al; National Wilms' Tumor Study Group. Outcome of children with cystic partially differentiated nephroblastoma treated with or without chemotherapy. J Pediatr Surg. 2003 Jun;38(6):897-900. 
- Kremens B, Gruhn B, Klingebiel T, et al. High-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell rescue in children with nephroblastoma. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2002 Dec;30(12):893-8. 
- McLorie GA. Wilms' tumor (nephroblastoma). Curr Opin Urol. 2001 Nov;11(6):567-70. 
- Pritchard-Jones K, Kelsey A, et al; United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group; Wilm's Tumor Working Group. Older age is an adverse prognostic factor in stage I, favorable histology Wilms' tumor treated with vincristine monochemotherapy: a study by the United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group, Wilm's Tumor Working Group. J Clin Oncol. 2003 Sep 1;21(17):3269-75.