Watery Eyes due to Allergies Outlook
What to expect with allergic conjunctivitis:
- Allergic conjunctivitis usually resolves within 2 weeks.
- Recurrences are common.
Continue to Watery Eyes due to Allergies Underlying Cause
- Bielory L, Lien KW, Bigelsen S. Efficacy and tolerability of newer antihistamines in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis. Drugs. 2005;65(2):215-28. 
- Bonini S. Atopic keratoconjunctivitis. Allergy. 2004 Aug;59 Suppl 78:71-3. 
- Ono SJ, Abelson MB. Allergic conjunctivitis: update on pathophysiology and prospects for future treatment. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2005 Jan;115(1):118-22. 
- Stahl JL, Barney NP. Ocular allergic disease. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 2004 Oct;4(5):455-9.