Warts Anal Prevention
Prevention of genital warts includes:
- Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Do not have sex with multiple sexual partners.
- Do not have with anyone who has oral or genital sores.
- Do not have sex with anyone who has a penile discharge or vaginal discharge.
- Do not use petroleum jelly in the vagina.
- Do not have sex with a partner who has intercourse with others.
- Practice safe sex:
- Use condoms.
- Women should not douche after intercourse.
Continue to Warts Anal Underlying Cause
- Buck H Jr. Genital warts. Clin Evid. 2004 Jun;(11):2089-103. 
- Lacey CJ. Therapy for genital human papillomavirus-related disease. J Clin Virol. 2005 Mar;32 Suppl 1:S82-90. 
- Nowicki MJ, Bishop PR, Subramony C. Diagnosis: Condyloma acuminatum. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2005 Mar;40(3): 382, 385.