Overview Symptoms Evaluation Treatment specialist Home Care abdominal pain adults abdominal pain children diarrhea in adults diarrhea in children fever in adults fever in children liquid diet vomiting in children warning signs Outlook Complications Underlying Cause
Continue to Vomiting Home Care
PubMed Vomiting References
- Bond CM. Comparison of buccal and oral prochlorperazine in the treatment of dizziness associated with nausea and/or vomiting. Curr Med Res Opin. 1998;14(4):203-12. 
- Borrelli F, Capasso R, Aviello G, Pittler MH, Izzo AA. Effectiveness and safety of ginger in the treatment of pregnancy-induced nausea and vomiting. Obstet Gynecol. 2005 Apr;105(4):849-56. 
- Fan CF, Tanhui E, Joshi S, Trivedi S, Hong Y, Shevde K. Acupressure treatment for prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting. Anesth Analg. 1997 Apr;84(4):821-5. 
- Kovac AL. Prevention and treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting. Drugs. 2000 Feb;59(2):213-43. 
- Ladabaum U, Hasler WL. Novel approaches to the treatment of nausea and vomiting. Dig Dis. 1999;17(3):125-32.