Vomiting due to Bulimia Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of bulimia.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for an eating disorder?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Vomiting due to Bulimia Specialist
- Cassin SE, von Ranson KM. Personality and eating disorders: A decade in review. Clin Psychol Rev. 2005 Aug 12. 
- Hay P, Bacaltchuk J. Bulimia nervosa. Clin Evid. 2004 Dec;(12):1326-47. 
- Kotler LA, Boudreau GS, Devlin MJ. Emerging psychotherapies for eating disorders. J Psychiatr Pract. 2003 Nov;9(6):431-41.