Overview Incidence Symptoms Evaluation Treatment questions for doctor specialist Home Care warning signs Outlook Complications Underlying Cause Anatomy
Facts about vitiligo:
- About 1 out of 100 people in the US have vitiligo.
- It is most common in those between 10 and 30 years of age.
Continue to Vitiligo Symptoms
PubMed Vitiligo References
- Arroyo MP, Tift L. Vitiligo therapy: where are we now? J Drugs Dermatol. 2003 Aug;2(4):404-8. 
- Boissy RE, Manga P. On the etiology of contact/occupational vitiligo. Pigment Cell Res. 2004 Jun;17(3):208-14. 
- Dogra S, Parsad D, Handa S, Kanwar AJ. Late onset vitiligo: a study of 182 patients. Int J Dermatol. 2005 Mar;44(3):193-6. 
- Kostovic K, Pasic A. New treatment modalities for vitiligo: focus on topical immunomodulators. Drugs. 2005;65(4):447-59. 
- Mason CP, Gawkrodger DJ. Vitiligo presentation in adults. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2005 Jul;30(4):344-5.