Vision Impairment with Old Age Treatment
Treatment for presbyopia includes corrective lenses. In some cases, LASIK surgery may be used to treat presbyopia.
Treatment for presbyopia includes:
Vision Impairment with Old Age Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of presbyopia.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with surgery?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I need to wear corrective lenses?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
Vision Impairment with Old Age Specialist
Continue to Vision Impairment with Old Age Home Care
- Baikoff G. Surgical treatment of presbyopia: scleral, corneal, and lenticular. Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2004 Aug;15(4):365-9. 
- Savage H, Rothstein M, Davuluri G, El Ghormli L, Zaetta DM. Myopic astigmatism and presbyopia trial. Am J Ophthalmol. 2003 May;135(5):628-32. 
- Strenk SA, Strenk LM, Koretz JF. The mechanism of presbyopia. Prog Retin Eye Res. 2005 May;24(3):379-93. Dec 19.