Vesicle Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have blisters and any of the following:
- Blisters start to spread
- Pus draining from your blister.
- Worsening rash
- Yellow or brown scabs form over the blister
- Red streaks that spread from the blister:
- Lymphangitis of the arm
- Lymphangitis of the back of the leg
- Lymphangitis of the hand from a finger wound
- Worsening pain, redness and swelling around the blister:
Continue to Vesicle Outlook
- Buchman JS. Blistering diseases of the skin. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 1996 Jan;13(1):91-108. 
- Cotell S, Robinson ND, Chan LS. Autoimmune blistering skin diseases. Am J Emerg Med. 2000 May;18(3):288-99. 
- Diaz LA, Giudice GJ. End of the century overview of skin blisters. Arch Dermatol. 2000 Jan;136(1):106-12.