Verrucous Warts Incidence
Facts about warts:
- About 9 out of every 10 adults have had one wart during their lifetime.
- Warts are more common in children.
Continue to Verrucous Warts Risk Factors
- Agius E, Mooney JM, Bezzina AC, Yu RC. Dermojet delivery of bleomycin for the treatment of recalcitrant plantar warts. J Dermatolog Treat. 2006;17(2):112-6. 
- Bacelieri R, Johnson SM. Cutaneous warts: an evidence-based approach to therapy. Am Fam Physician. 2005 Aug 15;72(4):647-52. 
- Focht DR 3rd, Spicer C, Fairchok MP. The efficacy of duct tape vs cryotherapy in the treatment of verruca vulgaris (the common wart). Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2002 Oct;156(10):971-4. 
- Lewis TG, Nydorf ED. Intralesional bleomycin for warts: a review. J Drugs Dermatol. 2006 Jun;5(6):499-504. 
- Mullen BR, Guiliana JV, Nesheiwat F. Cimetidine as a first-line therapy for pedal verruca: eight-year retrospective analysis. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2005 May-Jun;95(3):229-34.