Overview Incidence Risk Factors Symptoms Evaluation Treatment antibiotics questions for doctor specialist Home Care warning signs Outlook Complications Underlying Cause Anatomy
Vaginitis due to Bacteria Evaluation
- Swollen and tender lymph glands in the groin
- Vaginal discharge
- Vaginal redness
- Vaginal sores or ulcers
Tests may be necessary to determine the cause of vaginitis.
Tests that may be used to evaluate bacterial vaginitis include:
Continue to Vaginitis due to Bacteria Treatment
PubMed Vaginitis due to Bacteria References
- Joesoef MR, Schmid G. Bacterial vaginosis. Clin Evid. 2005 Jun;(13):1968-78. 
- Mengel MB, Berg AO, Weaver CH: The effectiveness of single-dose metronidazole therapy for patients and their partners with bacterial vaginosis. J Fam Pract 1989 Feb; 28(2): 163-71. 
- Owen MK, Clenney TL. Management of vaginitis. Am Fam Physician. 2004 Dec 1;70(11):2125-32. 
- Spiegel CA: Bacterial vaginosis. Clin Microbiol Rev 1991 Oct; 4(4): 485-502.