Uterus Infection Outlook
What to expect with endometritis:
- Almost all cases of endometritis resolve with treatment.
- About 90 percent of women improve within 2 days after the start of treatment.
Continue to Uterus Infection Complications
- French LM, Smaill FM. Antibiotic regimens for endometritis after delivery. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004 Oct 18;(4):CD001067. 
- Hopkins L, Smaill F. Antibiotic regimens for management of intraamniotic infection. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(3):CD003254. 
- Lichtenberg ES, Henning C. Conservative management of clostridial endometritis. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004 Jul;191(1):266-70.