Uterine Prolapse Outlook
What to expect with uterine prolapse:
- Without treatment, uterine prolapse worsens over time.
- Surgical treatment is usually successful.
Continue to Uterine Prolapse Complications
- Cespedes RD, Cross CA, McGuire EJ. Pelvic prolapse: diagnosing and treating uterine and vaginal vault prolapse. Medscape Womens Health. 1998 Jul;3(4):3. 
- Diwan A, Rardin CR, Kohli N. Uterine preservation during surgery for uterovaginal prolapse: a review. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2004 Jul-Aug;15(4):286-92. 
- Maher CF, Carey MP, Murray CJ. Laparoscopic suture hysteropexy for uterine prolapse. Obstet Gynecol. 2001 Jun;97(6):1010-4.