Undescended Testicle Home Care
Home care for cryptorchidism includes:
- Avoid injury to the scrotum.
- Check the position of the testicles regularly during diaper changes or bedtime
- Follow your doctor's instructions.
Undescended Testicle Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if your child has cryptorchidism and any of the following:
Continue to Undescended Testicle Complications
- Henna MR, Del Nero RG, Sampaio CZ, Atallah AN, Schettini ST, Castro AA, Soares BG. Hormonal cryptorchidism therapy: systematic review with metanalysis of randomized clinical trials. Pediatr Surg Int. 2004 May;20(5):357-9. 
- Leung AK, Robson WL. Current status of cryptorchidism. Adv Pediatr. 2004;51:351-77. 
- Pyorala S, Huttunen NP, Uhari M. A review and meta-analysis of hormonal treatment of cryptorchidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995 Sep;80(9):2795-9.