Ulnar Nerve Palsy Prevention
Prevention for ulnar neuritis includes:
- Avoid repetitive motion of the elbows and wrists.
- Avoid constant pressure over the elbow or wrist.
- Stretch the wrists, elbows and shoulders regularly during work.
Continue to Ulnar Nerve Palsy Underlying Cause
- Ciccotti MG, Jobe FW. Medial collateral ligament instability and ulnar neuritis in the athlete's elbow. Instr Course Lect. 1999;48:383-91. 
- Ebenezer M, Andrews P, Solomon S. Comparative trial of steroids and surgical intervention in the management of ulnar neuritis. Int J Lepr Other Mycobact Dis. 1996 Sep;64(3):282-6.