Tumor Brain Risk Factors
Risk factors for brain tumor include:
- Radiation exposure:
- Some people exposed to high doses of radiation appear to have an increased risk of brain tumor.
- Exposure to certain chemicals:
- Oil refining
- Rubber manufacturing
Continue to Tumor Brain Symptoms
- Gyure KA. Newly defined central nervous system neoplasms. Am J Clin Pathol. 2005 Jun;123 Suppl:S3-12. 
- Kreutzer J, Fahlbusch R. Diagnosis and treatment of pituitary tumors. Curr Opin Neurol. 2004 Dec;17(6):693-703. 
- Sam S, Molitch ME. The pituitary mass: diagnosis and management. Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2005 Jan;6(1):55-62. 
- Tsai EC, Santoreneos S, Rutka JT. Tumors of the skull base in children: review of tumor types and management strategies. Neurosurg Focus. 2002 May 15;12(5):e1.