Overview Incidence Risk Factors Symptoms Evaluation Treatment questions for doctor specialist Warning Signs Outlook Complications Underlying Cause Anatomy
Tubal Pregnancy Evaluation
Testing is necessary to confirm the diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
Tests that may be used to evaluate ectopic pregnancy include:
Continue to Tubal Pregnancy Treatment
PubMed Tubal Pregnancy References
- Aboud E. A five-year review of ectopic pregnancy. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol. 1997;24(3):127-9. 
- Dialani V, Levine D. Ectopic pregnancy: a review. Ultrasound Q. 2004 Sep;20(3):105-17. 
- Fisch JD, Ortiz BH, Tazuke SI, Chitkara U, Giudice LC. Medical management of interstitial ectopic pregnancy: a case report and literature review. Hum Reprod. 1998 Jul;13(7):1981-6. 
- Furlong LA. Ectopic pregnancy risk when contraception fails. A review. J Reprod Med. 2002 Nov;47(11):881-5. 
- Lozeau AM, Potter B. Diagnosis and management of ectopic pregnancy. Am Fam Physician. 2005 Nov 1;72(9):1707-14.