Trisomy 21 Treatment
There is no cure for Down's syndrome. Treatment for Down's syndrome may include: social services, special education, and the treatment of deafness and underlying heart disease.
Treatment for Down's syndrome may include:
- Social services for Down's syndrome
- Family counseling for Down's syndrome
- Home health care for Down's syndrome
- Special education for Down's syndrome
Trisomy 21 Specialist
Continue to Trisomy 21 Prevention
- Bahado-Singh RO, Sutton-Riley J. Biochemical screening for congenital defects. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2004 Dec;31(4):857-72, xi. 
- Matias A, Montenegro N, Blickstein I. Down syndrome screening in multiple pregnancies. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2005 Mar;32(1):81-96, ix. 
- Taub JW, Ge Y. Down syndrome, drug metabolism and chromosome 21. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2005 Jan;44(1):33-9. 
- Tyler C, Edman JC. Down syndrome, Turner syndrome, and Klinefelter syndrome: primary care throughout the life span. Prim Care. 2004 Sep;31(3):627-48, x-xi.