Triglycerides High Diet
It is important to follow a healthy diet if you have high triglycerides.
Low Triglyceride Diet
- High fiber diet
- Diet high in omega-3-fatty acids:
- Less than 7% of the day's total calories from saturated fat.
- 30% or less of the day's total calories from fat.
- Less than 200 milligrams of dietary cholesterol a day.
- Less than 10 % of calories from polyunsaturated fat
- Less than 10-15 % of calories from monounsaturated fat
Continue to Triglycerides High Drugs
- Breuer HW. Hypertriglyceridemia: a review of clinical relevance and treatment options: focus on cerivastatin. Curr Med Res Opin. 2001;17(1):60-73. 
- James JS. New guidelines for avoiding heart disease by managing high cholesterol, triglycerides, or related problems in HIV. AIDS Treat News. 2003 Sep 12;(394):8. 
- Kwiterovich PO Jr. The metabolic pathways of high-density lipoprotein, low-density lipoprotein, and triglycerides: a current review. Am J Cardiol. 2000 Dec 21;86(12A):5L-10L. 
- Rapp RJ. Hypertriglyceridemia: a review beyond low-density lipoprotein. Cardiol Rev. 2002 May-Jun;10(3):163-72.