Tricuspid Insufficiency Incidence
Facts about tricuspid insufficiency:
- About 9 out of 1,000 people in the US have tricuspid insufficiency.
Continue to Tricuspid Insufficiency Symptoms
- Behm CZ, Nath J, Foster E. Clinical correlates and mortality of hemodynamically significant tricuspid regurgitation. J Heart Valve Dis. 2004 Sep;13(5):784-9. 
- Bernal JM, Gutierrez-Morlote J, Llorca J, San Jose JM, Morales D, Revuelta JM. Tricuspid valve repair: an old disease, a modern experience. Ann Thorac Surg. 2004 Dec;78(6):2069-74; discussion 2074-5. 
- Naschitz JE, Wolfson V, Tsikonova I, Keren D, Barmeir E, Yeshurun D. Pulsatile venous insufficiency in severe tricuspid regurgitation: does pulsatility protect against complications of venous disease? Angiology. 2000 Mar;51(3):231-9. 
- Roberts WC, Ko JM. Frequency by decades of unicuspid, bicuspid, and tricuspid aortic valves in adults having isolated aortic valve replacement for aortic stenosis, with or without associated aortic regurgitation. Circulation. 2005 Feb 22;111(7):920-5.