Toe Pain after Injury Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of toe injury.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Will I need surgery?
- Does my toenail need to be removed?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Will I lose my toenail?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- Do I need a special exercise program?
- Will I need physical therapy?
- Will I need occupational therapy?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for another toe injury?
- Will I need to see my doctor for a checkup?
Continue to Toe Pain after Injury Specialist