Tinea Faciei Prevention
Prevention of tinea faciei includes:
- Avoid close contact with those who have tinea faciei.
- Keep your skin clean and dry:
- Gently was your face after physical exertion and sweating.
- Wash personal items regularly:
- Do not share personal care items:
- Wash your hands frequently.
Continue to Tinea Faciei Outlook
- Chan YC, Friedlander SF. New treatments for tinea capitis. Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2004 Apr;17(2):97-103. 
- Lin RL, Szepietowski JC, Schwartz RA. Tinea faciei, an often deceptive facial eruption. Int J Dermatol. 2004 Jun;43(6):437-40. 
- Stary A, Sarnow E. Fluconazole in the treatment of tinea corporis and tinea cruris. Dermatology. 1998;196(2):237-41.