Overview Incidence Symptoms Evaluation Treatment questions for doctor specialist Home Care taking control warning signs Outlook Complications Underlying Cause drugs Anatomy
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Outlook
What to expect with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura:
- With treatment, about 80 percent of people recover completely.
PubMed Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura References
- Cataland SR, Wu HM. Immunotherapy for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Curr Opin Hematol. 2005 Sep;12(5):359-63. 
- McCarthy LJ, Dlott JS, Orazi A, Waxman D, Miraglia CC, Danielson CF. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: yesterday, today, tomorrow. Ther Apher Dial. 2004 Apr;8(2):80-6. 
- Sadler JE, Moake JL, Miyata T, George JN. Recent advances in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Hematology (Am Soc Hematol Educ Program). 2004;:407-23. 
- Tsai HM. Molecular mechanisms in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Semin Thromb Hemost. 2004 Oct;30(5):549-57.