Tetralogy of Fallot Incidence
Facts about Tetralogy of Fallot:
- Tetralogy of Fallot is a rare condition that affects approximately 5 out of every 10,000 newborns.
Continue to Tetralogy of Fallot Symptoms
- Bernasconi A, Goo HW, Yoo SJ. Double-barrelled aorta with tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary atresia. Cardiol Young. 2007 Feb;17(1):98-101. Epub 2006 Dec 22. 
- Derby CD, Pizarro C. Routine primary repair of tetralogy of Fallot in the neonate. Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther. 2005 Sep;3(5):857-63. 
- Ferguson EC, Krishnamurthy R, Oldham SA. Classic imaging signs of congenital cardiovascular abnormalities. Radiographics. 2007 Sep-Oct;27(5):1323-34. 
- Gregg D, Foster E. Pulmonary insufficiency is the nexus of late complications in tetralogy of Fallot. Curr Cardiol Rep. 2007 Jul;9(4):315-22.