This service is not a substitute for a physician evaluation and treatment. If you have any reason to believe you have an urgent or emergency medical condition, you should dial 911 immediately. All information is provided "as is". All implied warranties are disclaimed, including an implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Supplier shall have no liability whatsoever for direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages relating in any way to its use, nor resulting from any defects or failure of the service.
When using the freeMD web site, including its content and computer programs (the "Service"), you specifically agree that freeMD, DSHI Systems, its officers, agents, employees, authors, affiliates, sponsors and advertisers ("Supplier") shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any damage, expense or loss of any kind, under any type of liability or indemnity, in connection with or arising from:
- The lack of availability or inaccuracy of any content or information;
- Service interruptions or delays;
- Computer viruses, hackers or other hazards of digital information transmission;
- Any decisions, actions or lack of action by you or others relating to the use of this Service or the information therein;
- Any circumstances beyond the control of the Supplier;
- Any other use or lack of use of this Service.
Furthermore, you understand and agree to the following:
Use of Content