Tendonitis of the Wrist Incidence
Facts about wrist tendinitis:
- Wrist tendinitis is common in those who perform forceful, repetitive movements of the wrists.
Continue to Tendonitis of the Wrist Risk Factors
- Bennett R. Addressing musculoskeletal pain. Geriatrics. 2004 Aug;59(8):11-2. 
- Brosseau L, Casimiro L, Milne S, Robinson V, Shea B, Tugwell P, Wells G. Deep transverse friction massage for treating tendinitis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(4):CD003528. 
- Mazieres B, Rouanet S, Guillon Y, Scarsi C, Reiner V. Topical ketoprofen patch in the treatment of tendinitis: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study. J Rheumatol. 2005 Aug;32(8):1563-70. 
- Tanaka S, Petersen M, Cameron L. Prevalence and risk factors of tendinitis and related disorders of the distal upper extremity among U.S. workers: comparison to carpal tunnel syndrome. Am J Ind Med. 2001 Mar;39(3):328-35.