Tendinitis of the Quadriceps Tendon Evaluation
- Pain on range of motion of the knee
- Redness to the skin over the tendon
- Knee swelling
- Knee tenderness
The diagnosis of knee tendinitis is usually made during physical exam.
Tests that may be used to evaluate knee tendinitis include:
Continue to Tendinitis of the Quadriceps Tendon Treatment
- Bailey MP, Maillardet FJ, Messenger N. Kinematics of cycling in relation to anterior knee pain and patellar tendinitis. J Sports Sci. 2003 Aug;21(8):649-57. 
- Bennett R. Addressing musculoskeletal pain. Geriatrics. 2004 Aug;59(8):11-2. 
- Richards DP, Ajemian SV, Wiley JP, Zernicke RF. Knee joint dynamics predict patellar tendinitis in elite volleyball players. Am J Sports Med. 1996 Sep-Oct;24(5):676-83.