Syndrome of Inappropriate ADH Outlook
What to expect with the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone:
- The outlook for the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone depends on the underlying cause.
- Most people improve with the treatment of the underlying cause.
Continue to Syndrome of Inappropriate ADH Underlying Cause
- Anpalahan M.Chronic idiopathic hyponatremia in older people due to syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH) possibly related to aging. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2001 Jun;49(6):788-92. 
- Kanda M, Omori Y, Shinoda S, Yamauchi T, Tamemoto H, Kawakami M, Ishikawa SE. SIADH closely associated with non-functioning pituitary adenoma. Endocr J. 2004 Aug;51(4):435-8. 
- Musch W, Decaux G. Treating the syndrome of inappropriate ADH secretion with isotonic saline. QJM. 1998 Nov;91(11):749-53. 
- Musch W, Hedeshi A, Decaux G. Low sodium excretion in SIADH patients with low diuresis. Nephron Physiol. 2004;96(1):P11-8.