Facts about stuttering:
- Stuttering occurs in about 1% of the population.
- Stuttering occurs 4 times more frequently in boys than in girls.
Continue to Stuttering Symptoms
PubMed Stuttering References
- Maguire GA, Yu BP, Franklin DL, Riley GD. Alleviating stuttering with pharmacological interventions. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2004 Jul;5(7):1565-71. 
- Venkatagiri HS. Recent advances in the treatment of stuttering: a theoretical perspective. J Commun Disord. 2005 Sep-Oct;38(5):375-93. 
- Yaruss JS, Quesal RW. Stuttering and the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health: an update. J Commun Disord. 2004 Jan-Feb;37(1):35-52.