Spider Bites Incidence
Facts about spider bites:
- Spider bites are very common.
- The number of venomous spider bites that occur in the US each year is unknown.
Continue to Spider Bites Symptoms
- Cohen J, Bush S. Case report: compartment syndrome after a suspected black widow spider bite. Ann Emerg Med. 2005 Apr;45(4):414-6. 
- Hawdon GM, Winkel KD. Spider bite. A rational approach. Aust Fam Physician. 1997 Dec;26(12):1380-5. 
- Mold JW, Thompson DM. Management of brown recluse spider bites in primary care. J Am Board Fam Pract. 2004 Sep-Oct;17(5):347-52. 
- Pantanowitz L, Guidozzi F. Management of snake and spider bite in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1996 Oct;51(10):615-20. 
- Wendell RP. Brown recluse spiders: a review to help guide physicians in nonendemic areas. South Med J. 2003 May;96(5):486-90. 
- Wright SW, Wrenn KD, Murray L, Seger D. Clinical presentation and outcome of brown recluse spider bite. Ann Emerg Med. 1997 Jul;30(1):28-32.