Spermatocele Home Care
Home care for a spermatocele includes:
- Avoid injury to the scrotum.
- Avoid excessive straining during a bowel movement.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications for pain:
- Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin, NeoProfen)
- Ketoprofen (Actron, Orudis, Oruvail)
- Naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, Aleve)
- Follow your doctor's instructions if you have had surgery.
Spermatocele Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have a spermatocele and any of the following:
Continue to Spermatocele Outlook
- Basar H, Baydar S, Boyunaga H, Batislam E, Basar MM, Yilmaz E. Primary bilateral spermatocele. Int J Urol. 2003 Jan;10(1):59-61. 
- Kaye KW, Clayman RV, Lange PH. Outpatient hydrocele and spermatocele repair under local anesthesia. J Urol. 1983 Aug;130(2):269-71.