Side Effect Immunization Incidence
Facts about immunization reactions:
- Occasionally, vaccines cause fever or mild pain around the injection site.
- More severe reactions are extremely rare.
Continue to Side Effect Immunization Symptoms
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Update: vaccine side effects, adverse reactions, contraindications, and precautions. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) MMWR Recomm Rep. 1996 Sep 6;45(RR-12):1-35. 
- Cunha SC, Dourado I. MMR mass vaccination campaigns, vaccine-related adverse events, and the limits of the decision making process, in Brazil. Health Policy. 2004 Mar;67(3):323-8. 
- Honkanen PO, Keistinen T, Kivela SL. Reactions following administration of influenza vaccine alone or with pneumococcal vaccine to the elderly. Arch Intern Med. 1996 Jan 22;156(2):205-8.