Sexual Dysfunction Male Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after treatment for impotence.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Do I need to lose weight?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Sexual Dysfunction Male Specialist
- DePalma RG. Vascular surgery for impotence: a review. Int J Impot Res. 1997 Jun;9(2):61-7. 
- Frajese G, Pozzi F. New achievements and pharmacotherapeutic approaches to impotence in the elderly. Aging Clin Exp Res. 2003 Jun;15(3):222-33. 
- Heaton JP, Morales A. Endocrine causes of impotence (nondiabetes). Urol Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;30(1):73-81. 
- Tengs TO, Osgood ND. The link between smoking and impotence: two decades of evidence. Prev Med. 2001 Jun;32(6):447-52.