Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Specialist
Physicians from the following specialties evaluate and treat severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS):
Continue to Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Home Care
- Bell DM; World Health Organization Working Group on International and Community Transmission of SARS. Public health interventions and SARS spread, 2003. Emerg Infect Dis. 2004 Nov;10(11):1900-6. 
- Chang SM, Liu CL, Kuo HT, Chen PJ, Lee CM, Lin FJ, Lin CC, Lee CH, Lu YT. Comparative study of patients with and without SARS who fulfilled the WHO SARS case definition. J Emerg Med. 2005 May;28(4):395-402. 
- Jiang S, He Y, Liu S. SARS vaccine development. Emerg Infect Dis. 2005 Jul;11(7):1016-20. 
- Leung CW, Chiu WK. Clinical picture, diagnosis, treatment and outcome of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in children. Paediatr Respir Rev. 2004 Dec;5(4):275-88. 
- Skowronski DM, Astell C, Brunham RC, Low DE, Petric M, Roper RL, Talbot PJ, Tam T, Babiuk L. Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS): a year in review. Annu Rev Med. 2005;56:357-81.