Senility Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of senile dementia.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
Continue to Senility Specialist
- Jorm AF. Controlled and automatic information processing in senile dementia: a review. Psychol Med. 1986 Feb;16(1):77-88. 
- Olsen CG, Clasen ME. Senile dementia of the Binswanger's type. Am Fam Physician. 1998 Dec;58(9):2068-74. 
- Orrell M, Bebbington P. Life events and senile dementia. Affective symptoms. Br J Psychiatry. 1995 May;166(5):613-20. 
- Powell AL. Senile dementia of extreme aging: a common disorder of centenarians. Dementia. 1994 Mar-Apr;5(2):106-9. 
- Ritchie K, Kildea D. Is senile dementia "age-related" or "ageing-related"?--evidence from meta-analysis of dementia prevalence in the oldest old. Lancet. 1995 Oct 7;346(8980):931-4.