Sea Sickness Outlook
What to expect with motion sickness:
- Motion sickness tends to be recurrent problem for many people.
- Motion sickness may be controlled, and in some cases, prevented with medication.
- Most episodes of motion sickness will resolve within an hour of removal from the situation triggering the event.
Continue to Sea Sickness Underlying Cause
- Buckey JC, Alvarenga D, Cole B, Rigas JR. Chlorpheniramine for motion sickness. J Vestib Res. 2004;14(1):53-61. 
- Golding JF, Gresty MA. Motion sickness. Curr Opin Neurol. 2005 Feb;18(1):29-34. 
- Miller KE, Muth ER. Efficacy of acupressure and acustimulation bands for the prevention of motion sickness. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2004 Mar;75(3):227-34. 
- Spinks AB, Wasiak J, Villanueva EV, Bernath V. Scopolamine for preventing and treating motion sickness. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;(3):CD002851.