Sarcoma Ewing's Symptoms
Symptoms of Ewing's sarcoma include:
- Bone pain:
- Swelling overlying a bone:
Additional Ewing's sarcoma symptoms may include:
Ewing's sarcoma destroys normal bone. When the bone becomes too weak, a fracture can occur.
Continue to Sarcoma Ewing's Evaluation
- Ahmad R, Mayol BR, Davis M, Rougraff BT. Extraskeletal Ewing's sarcoma. Cancer. 1999 Feb 1;85(3):725-31. 
- Carvajal R, Meyers P. Ewing's sarcoma and primitive neuroectodermal family of tumors. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2005 Jun;19(3):501-25, vi-vii. 
- Clarkson P, Ferguson PC. Primary multidisciplinary management of extremity soft tissue sarcomas. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2004 Dec;5(6):451-62. 
- Valery PC, Holly EA, Sleigh AC, Williams G, Kreiger N, Bain C. Hernias and Ewing's sarcoma family of tumours: a pooled analysis and meta-analysis. Lancet Oncol. 2005 Jul;6(7):485-90.