Ruptured Kneecap Tendon Incidence
Facts about patellar tendon rupture:
- Patellar tendon rupture is uncommon.
- Patellar tendon rupture usually occurs in those who are less than 40 years old.
Continue to Ruptured Kneecap Tendon Risk Factors
- Enad JG. Patellar tendon ruptures. South Med J. 1999 Jun;92(6):563-6. 
- Kellersmann R, Blattert TR, Weckbach A. Bilateral patellar tendon rupture without predisposing systemic disease or steroid use: a case report and review of the literature. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2005 Mar;125(2):127-33. Epub 2005 Jan 12. 
- Maffulli N, Wong J. Rupture of the Achilles and patellar tendons. Clin Sports Med. 2003 Oct;22(4):761-76.