Ruptured Kidney Home Care
Home care for a kidney injury includes:
- Avoid aspirin.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Acetaminophen for pain
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications for pain:
- Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin, NeoProfen)
- Ketoprofen (Actron, Orudis, Oruvail)
- Naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, Aleve)
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
Ruptured Kidney Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have a kidney injury and any of the following:
Continue to Ruptured Kidney Outlook
- Bagshaw SM, Bellomo R. Early diagnosis of acute kidney injury. Curr Opin Crit Care. 2007 Dec;13(6):638-44. 
- Sharples EJ. Acute kidney injury: stimulation of repair. Curr Opin Crit Care. 2007 Dec;13(6):652-5.