What to expect with measles:
- In most cases, the illness lasts for 10 to 14 days.
- The illness resolves without treatment.
Continue to Rubeola Complications
- Perry RT, Halsey NA. The clinical significance of measles: a review. J Infect Dis. 2004 May 1;189 Suppl 1:S4-16. 
- Stalkup JR. A review of measles virus. Dermatol Clin. 2002 Apr;20(2):209-15, v. 
- Wellington K, Goa KL. Measles, mumps, rubella vaccine (Priorix; GSK-MMR): a review of its use in the prevention of measles, mumps and rubella. Drugs. 2003;63(19):2107-26.