Roseola Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of roseola.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- I my child contagious?
- For how long?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How do I avoid passing the infection to others?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to school?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having roseola again?
- Will I need to see my doctor for a checkup?
Continue to Roseola Specialist
- Leach CT. Human herpesvirus-6 and -7 infections in children: agents of roseola and other syndromes. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2000 Jun;12(3):269-74. 
- Stoeckle MY. The spectrum of human herpesvirus 6 infection: from roseola infantum to adult disease. Annu Rev Med. 2000;51:423-30.