Rosacea Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of acne rosacea.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Rosacea Specialist
- Del Rosso JQ. Adjunctive skin care in the management of rosacea: cleansers, moisturizers, and photoprotectants. Cutis. 2005 Mar;75(3 Suppl):17-21. 
- Powell FC. Clinical practice. Rosacea. N Engl J Med. 2005 Feb 24;352(8):793-803. 
- van Zuuren E, Graber M, Hollis S, Chaudhry M, Gupta A, Gover M. Interventions for rosacea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005 Jul 20;(3):CD003262. 
- Wolf JE Jr. Present and future rosacea therapy. Cutis. 2005 Mar;75(3 Suppl):4-7.