Ringworm of the Beard Incidence
Facts about tinea faciei:
- Tinea faciei occurs in less than one percent of the adult population in the US.
- Tinea faciei is more common in warmer climates.
Continue to Ringworm of the Beard Risk Factors
- Chan YC, Friedlander SF. New treatments for tinea capitis. Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2004 Apr;17(2):97-103. 
- Lin RL, Szepietowski JC, Schwartz RA. Tinea faciei, an often deceptive facial eruption. Int J Dermatol. 2004 Jun;43(6):437-40. 
- Stary A, Sarnow E. Fluconazole in the treatment of tinea corporis and tinea cruris. Dermatology. 1998;196(2):237-41.