Overview Incidence Risk Factors Symptoms trigger factors Evaluation Treatment questions for doctor specialist Home Care warning signs Outlook Underlying Cause Anatomy
Tests are usually not required to make the diagnosis of acne rosacea.
Tests that may be used to evaluate acne rosacea include:
- Skin biopsy
- May be performed in cases where the diagnosis is uncertain.
Continue to Rhinophyma Treatment
PubMed Rhinophyma References
- Del Rosso JQ. Adjunctive skin care in the management of rosacea: cleansers, moisturizers, and photoprotectants. Cutis. 2005 Mar;75(3 Suppl):17-21. 
- Powell FC. Clinical practice. Rosacea. N Engl J Med. 2005 Feb 24;352(8):793-803. 
- van Zuuren E, Graber M, Hollis S, Chaudhry M, Gupta A, Gover M. Interventions for rosacea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005 Jul 20;(3):CD003262. 
- Wolf JE Jr. Present and future rosacea therapy. Cutis. 2005 Mar;75(3 Suppl):4-7.