Retrograde Ejaculation Anatomy
To better understand retrograde ejaculation, it helps to understand the anatomy of the male genitourinary tract.
Male Genital Anatomy:
- Inguinal canal and scrotum
- Prostate, testes, and penis
- Prostate and bladder
- Locations where lymph node swelling can be felt
- Aust TR, Lewis-Jones DI. Retrograde ejaculation and male infertility. Hosp Med. 2004 Jun;65(6):361-4. 
- Kamischke A, Nieschlag E. Treatment of retrograde ejaculation and anejaculation. Hum Reprod Update. 1999 Sep-Oct;5(5):448-74.