Residual Schizophrenia Incidence
Facts about schizophrenia:
- About 1 out of every 100 people in the US has schizophrenia.
- The onset of schizophrenia in men is between the ages of 18 and 25.
- The onset of schizophrenia in women is between the ages of 25 and 46.
Continue to Residual Schizophrenia Risk Factors
- Cantor-Graae E, Selten JP. Schizophrenia and migration: a meta-analysis and review. Am J Psychiatry. 2005 Jan;162(1):12-24. 
- Kurtz MM, Moberg PJ, Gur RC, Gur RE. Approaches to cognitive remediation of neuropsychological deficits in schizophrenia: a review and meta-analysis. Neuropsychol Rev. 2001 Dec;11(4):197-210. 
- Tarrier N. Cognitive behaviour therapy for schizophrenia -- a review of development, evidence and implementation. Psychother Psychosom. 2005;74(3):136-44. 
- Turkington D, Dudley R, Warman DM, Beck AT. Cognitive-behavioral therapy for schizophrenia: a review. J Psychiatr Pract. 2004 Jan;10(1):5-16.