Reading Disability Treatment
Treatment for dyslexia includes:
- Special education for dyslexia
- Special assistance with reading, reading comprehension, vocabulary, oral reading, and phonic recognition
Continue to Reading Disability Home Care
- Alexander AW, Slinger-Constant AM. Current status of treatments for dyslexia: critical review. J Child Neurol. 2004 Oct;19(10):744-58. 
- Committee on Children with Disabilities, American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus (AAPOS). Learning disabilities, dyslexia, and vision: a subject review. Pediatrics. 1998 Nov;102(5):1217-9. 
- Papanicolaou AC, Simos PG, Breier JI, Fletcher JM, Foorman BR, Francis D, Castillo EM, Davis RN. Brain mechanisms for reading in children with and without dyslexia: a review of studies of normal development and plasticity. Dev Neuropsychol. 2003;24(2-3):593-612.