Reading Difficulty with Old Age Outlook
What to expect with presbyopia:
- Presbyopia continues to worsen from 45 to 65 years of age.
- Presbyopia is fully corrected with glasses or contacts.
Continue to Reading Difficulty with Old Age Complications
- Baikoff G. Surgical treatment of presbyopia: scleral, corneal, and lenticular. Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2004 Aug;15(4):365-9. 
- Savage H, Rothstein M, Davuluri G, El Ghormli L, Zaetta DM. Myopic astigmatism and presbyopia trial. Am J Ophthalmol. 2003 May;135(5):628-32. 
- Strenk SA, Strenk LM, Koretz JF. The mechanism of presbyopia. Prog Retin Eye Res. 2005 May;24(3):379-93. Dec 19.