Reactive Arthritis Outlook
What to expect with Reiter's syndrome:
- Symptoms usually resolve after 4 months.
- Up to 50% of people experience recurrence of joint pain over several years
Continue to Reactive Arthritis Complications
- Amor B. Reiter's syndrome. Diagnosis and clinical features. Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 1998 Nov;24(4):677-95, vii. 
- Barth WF, Segal K. Reactive arthritis (Reiter's syndrome). Am Fam Physician. 1999 Aug;60(2):499-503, 507. 
- Schneider JM, Matthews JH, Graham BS. Reiter's syndrome. Cutis. 2003 Mar;71(3):198-200.