Raynaud's Disease Outlook
What to expect with Raynaud's disease:
- Raynaud's disease tends to be a long-term illness.
- Skin ulcers on the fingers or toes are common.
Continue to Raynaud's Disease Complications
- Hodges H. Raynaud's disease: pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment. J Am Acad Nurse Pract. 1995 Apr;7(4):159-64. 
- Muir AH, Robb R, McLaren M, Daly F, Belch JJ. The use of Ginkgo biloba in Raynaud's disease: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Vasc Med. 2002;7(4):265-7. 
- Varon J, Gasman JD. Raynaud's disease: an update. Hosp Pract. 1991 Jan 15;26(1):157-9.